Sunday, October 3, 2010

That's fate.

In case none of you cool-dudes/dudettes didn't know (Course you didn't), I have no friends :(
Now just before you think I am a wanter of a little pity. I don't. I just felt like it'd be fun to state it to the WORLD. And embarrass myself while doing so.
Anyway, not that laughing at me isn't fun.....but I've got a hell more thousand things to do with the 'hols ending and all. (Don't leave me my pretty always accepting holidays!!!
All my french, latin and italian STUFF is getting to my head ya'know?
And the always mistaking and jumbling of french and italian words for 'reading' it driving me nuts if you get my meaning. It's not that I hate those cute little frenchie and italianie words, it just doesn't like me, is all.
Hopefully my days of a year 9 student won't get anymore worse that it already did. Otherwise I might end up in a loony bin with chains tied round me and my shouting like I lost my head. Which I might have. Who knows.
But shots all out, I'm going for a dive in music.

Imma gonna R.I.P

PS in case you un-cool people (jokes) are reading this, R.I.P means 'Rest in Peace' right? So basically I'm saying I'm going to RELAX.
PPS Take a look at the awesomeness of Mr. Me:
)

PPPS THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment