Monday, July 12, 2010

vampires live on the mars

Heyo my weepers!!
Fortunately i have been sorting through my many folders in my computer, and it just so happened that i have a ready-set pic just for this dazzling letter. and Yes. I have yet to take a photo this week, but here is some i dug up:



I've got a few more, but i'm saving them just as a little insurance in case i become too busy for a shot.
well...i've got my cello exam comin up in case you didn't know (of course you didn't)and it is heck of a hell hard let me tell you! scales, majors, arpeggios, sight reading, singing and music, the lot. oh my golly gosh gosh, my brain is fried! and it's not even NEAR the end of the term. Nutsies. man, i wish i was still 5yrs old.
Those were the times where i would RELAX all day long, which unfortunately is IMPOSSIBLE now, i've got NINE subjects, three of which are LANGUAGES (You should know how are they are)!!! For sakes sake! i'd die before the start of next year!! :(
Whatev.
i just did my nails this morning, so far i have only gotten up to a french tip, but more colour is sure to be dumped on later, so no worries!
Perhaps i could post a pic of it when its done...
But...yeah, today is a pretty shortay letter as an apology for forgetting y'all (it was an accident).

as a tied up bundle of laundry.
Fary
yo

No comments:

Post a Comment