Sunday, July 11, 2010

Chipmunks are cute. not hols'

Deary me i took a hell long break didn't i?
Yesiree.
well to make up for it my lovingly awesome peeps, i've redone, redesigned, and rebehubbled my whole random self-centred blog place.
It's not that big a biggie just a new wallpapier...but i like the birdies at the side. Nice touch.
I was a real hurry once i realized i hadn't been posting a-nuthin to this little blogie so i wasn't able to snag any picturoodies to show you how my little non-existent holiday went. In a bundle...it sucked.
My little bro's friend, who is (may i say) ANNOYING as HELL, went on a sleepover with him (or basically all of us... as it is in our house...).
Boy, did that little 10 yr old ruin the time for me. He was just a constant bug throughout the whole 3 days(I stress on the "3 DAYS" part)!!! NOT KIDDIN.
Mumsie also made me do my homework during the hols' (holiday) just to get ahead.
That my little peepers, is how bad my vac (vacation) was.
Oh, wait, there was one good little cheese piece of the vac that was pretty coolatious... today, the LAST day of the hols', we went on a picnic outing to a playground.
Now, i don't think i really need to tell you how much i LOVE, no, ADORE playgrounds, even those little kiddie slides and springy horsies.
We went there today and once i had a runnaround the playground trying out all those little cute AWESOME activities, we (my family) had a competitive play of basketball. Me and my older sis lost, unsurprisingly.
And my little bro won (this is not a surprise).
So there goes my miniscule happy day of my vac.
You can now gloat at my weird vac.

P.S. I had my b-awesome(b-day) day this June, happy birthday me!
The fary

No comments:

Post a Comment