Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday is my favourite day

Yahoo!
Holiday is my favorite time of the year! Food, food, more food, celebration, pressies when Christmas comes, lazying 'bout, listening to rockin' music, and pampering time! woohoo!
But, of course there is a catch, i would have to find something else besides homework to busy myself with, argh! why is there ALWAYS a catch? No homework means loads of time on my hands, mom would make me do more housework, get me to find hobbies and blah blah.
Jeezums! wasn't holidays made for lazing, partying and traveling? it's such a big blubber. By the way, a random word, I'm listening to Starstruck by Katy Perry right now, how awesome, I don't like all her songs, just about one in her whole album, most is only okay or rubbish. The main parts of a song i would store in my computer would have to be that it needs a huge beat, rhythm and catchy lyrics. Oh! I almost forgot in my befundled brain, I took a pic of a bird in a backyard:



'Why is this weirdo freak with bling fingernails disturbing my wiggly worm...don't tell me she wants to eat too?!'

C-U-T-E! that's all i want to say about this little mite, he looked so suspicious of me i laughed out loud and she flew away, boohoo :( But alls well that ends well, i took a good shot at it before it flew off to finish it's meal without a weirdo freak looking at it.
But before you whisk off to some other blog, take a look at this, i tried taking a mysterious pic of meself, but it looked too not-mysterious; i crack up everytime i see it:



Anyway, i'm off to surf the net checking for more interesting topics, since this one is just too BORING (perhaps i should take photos of myself next...).

Over and out.
Fary

No comments:

Post a Comment