Tuesday, November 24, 2009

And it continues...A day late

It's obvious isn't it? I'm not one to commit as i showed when i only continued my blogging a DAY LATE. Horrified? I know, but the show only ended at 11pm and i had to do some of my homework before i slept so i continued for half an hour which made me sleep at 11:30pm, then i had to wake up at 6:30 am and start homework in a whole rush.
So as i was saying on Deco-dens...you know earlier on i was blogging about this cheap rip of when i bought 1200 rhinestones for $5.20? Well turns out i found an even BETTER buy while i was musing over ebay, 3000 plus dried flowers to put on nails for $5.20!!! I was jumping out of my seat and buying it straight as can be. I vowed to myself not to buy or look on ebay for another 3 months since i would have to earn up the money i lost.
Oopsie daisy! I rambled on about something BESIDES what i was planing on blogging! Back to the real reason why i am blogging...So deco-den, i was planning to use the rhinestones i bought to decorate my watch, nails, necklace and my sister's cell phone (That is coz i don't have one of my own! :( my mother said it would be a waste to buy so many phones so i had to share with me sis *sobbing*) basically anything metal.
I researched on deco-dening the cell and realized it wasn't as hard as i thought it would be; just a bit of glue and stick, stick, stick! So i am now scouring the web to find ideas on how to deco-den the cell, but how whipping great is that? Now the colossal BAD news: I can only deco-den this tiny rectangle (the one circled in red) on top of the screen, here's the pic of her phone:



She's a tomboy like me, but for her, she's TOTALLY a tomboy, i am only half tomboy and the other half is girly-girl. She only gave that tiny space when i pleaded and pleaded and disturbed her then since she is the eldest and always nice, she gave me this spot; it's not like i'm not grateful, but WHY such a TINY SPOT?!
Well, enough of my sob story (Which isn't even a really good one, I'm so materialistic :]).

Glittery hugs and goodbyes my sweeties! Fary

No comments:

Post a Comment