Saturday, November 7, 2009

Nobody's perfect. I am nobody, therefore...I am perfect

First time blogging and on a roll, who knew someone like me would do these things huh?
First of all i am a tomboy whose only girly thing about her is her liking towards the wonders of nail polish; I am a non-diary person who is usually ordered by her mother to write her diary, whenever I can, i escape from the books for writing.
One day (this day) i thought to meself, elders are always the wiseth so who am i to ignore their words?
I thought, what can i do to make meself love the thoughtful writing of diaries? THAT was when i came upon this 'cool-techno-modern-day-lovely-gadget-on-the-internet' in which i hope to keep a continuous entries of my boring life.
This is my first and hopefully not my last.

P.S. Here's a picture i took one time:


From the forgetful Fary <3

No comments:

Post a Comment