Thursday, November 19, 2009

Who is the idiot?

Yes here i am again after SOOOOOO long.
I posted one blog and was gone soon after, i do have a VERY good reason for that...i forgot i had a blog.
I know, i am a bumblehead who doesn't have a check-list, my mom tells me that everyday, so not to worry, you don't have to repeat; Although, i do have something very surprising for y'all to read, it's about my amazing journey through the site of Ebay, yes, i bought an item off ebay for my SECOND time, the first was for my sister's ipod, it was an ipod cover, so just this Tuesday i bought this cutie pie nail jewel container, a twelve pocketed one at that.
i bought it for $5.20 it contained 1200 gems in it and at first i thought it as the best buy i had ever had in my whole lifetime...then the disaster dawned, i searched ebay again for more jewels and found this seller that was selling 2800 gems for $5!!!!
It was more for less...literally.
I was gobbletalked! [that basically means lossed for words, just to let ya know :)] it was SOOOO much better a buy than that rip off.
I found the first rip off buy when i typed in 'nail jewels' in the search box, but then i typed 'nail gems' it turned into that heaven sent buy.
This teaches you the lesson to change the search titles into any possible ways possible BEFORE choosing a product.
I was SO cheated, it turns out i'm not just a bumblehead but a squashed brainiac too.

P.S. another picture:


The bumblebee, Fary

No comments:

Post a Comment