Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I live in a far away land....

Yes!!
I've finally made blogging CONSISTENT, it's great isn't it? But it's not much of a huge surprise, coz I have finished ALL my homework and sent them all in a few days ago.
Oh my golly gosh gosh!! I haven't told you about me much have I? Yes, almost forgot about that, okay I do Distance Education, it's been going on for 'bout hundred years now and it was made for people who live far away from schools or does some sort of skill such as ballet, musical instruments, ect. The school sends in materials for us to do (I have around 9 subjects, almost like ordinary schools just that it gives a hell more workload) and send the allocated work needed to be sent in by the end of the week. So I've sent it all earlier and am free for the next weeks until next year.
Here's a picture of the Distance Education school:



So yeah, to the next topic, raving about Japanese clothes.
Frills, bows, furs and dresses, ah, the lovely concoction of perfect femininity. I know it's weird that i'm raving about these stuff when I'm a gothic lovin' half tomboy, but i can't help but show my girly side once in a while can I? not a crime to do so.
Not to worry, i won't become one of those gossipy old hags to sometimes meet, I'll still retain my pride and won't fall for the frills, but man! I can't help but squeal (And i don't usually squeal a lot, you know) over those shoes and clothes; sadly my personality is SO not even close to those bows and frills, even if i buy them and want to wear them, my inner tomboy will simply leave them in the closet to eat dust.
Here's the pics I'm screaming over, courtesy of Sugerlace (Oooooo, by the way, I think Japanese girls are SOOOOOOO much cuter than western girls, western girls are more mysterious):
Shoes:







Dresses and tops (I wonder why the model was always pouting and leaving her mouth open? Just a thought):





















And not yes, the long long long blog is over was a bang.
From the weirdo club, Fary

No comments:

Post a Comment